Monday, May 10, 2010

It's been a while

Jordan inspired me tonight. In reading her blog, I realized I haven't gotten to mine in too long. I will just quickly update for now, but hopefully I will remember to jot down some more soon. I actually really want to get some of the feelings I am experiencing in anticipation of graduating and starting residency while I am experiencing them. But for tonight, I figure I won't steal Jordan's thunder.

I was thinking about posting a few Jamaica pics, but I think that would be beating a dead horse since I posted so many on facebook (but if you haven't had the chance to see, you can go here). 

So I guess that doesn't leave me with much for tonight. So I will just tell you about our house! We are under contract on an awesome town home at a really sweet, central location. The funny part is, one of our classmates is selling the place and we had no idea until we saw his picture in the house. If you would like to see a virtual tour, you can go to http://www.visualtour.com/applets/flashviewer2/viewer.asp?t=2147902&sk=13


That's all for now, but let me know how you are doing!

~vaya con dios

 

1 comment:

  1. I watched the virtual tour of your new place...it's sooo cute! Can't wait to see it in real life!

    ReplyDelete