Saturday, February 6, 2010

Starting a Blog

Well, I've never really done a blog before, but I decided to give it a try. I was thinking about how dramatically life has changed from one year to the next for as long as I can remember and I decided it would be fun to share that journey. I also figured that since I am about to embark on one of my craziest journeys yet with residency, now is a good time. I have no idea how this will work or what this will mean, but it should be fun! I am sure this will take some getting used to but hopefully I will have done this a bit by the time I start intern year.

Oh and I forgot, the picture at the top of the page is from our wedding. It is one of our favorites of the wedding party, and it really seems to catch how much fun the entire day was with so many awesome people.

3 comments:

  1. I, for one, am very glad that you are starting a blog. It will be so nice to share in your journey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one, look forward to your entries. I've added you to my Google Reader subscriptions and can't wait for your next post. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete